8-28-2017 Position Available:
Hatboro-Horsham Aquatic Association (HHAA) is seeking a Head Swim
Team Coach and Assistant Coach :
:HHAA is seeking energetic, experienced, passionate, professional candidates for the positions of Head Swim Team Coach and Assistant Swim Team Coach to begin in September 2017. HHAA is a competitive swim and dive club, located in Horsham, PA, with athletes at all levels of experience, varying from beginners and pre-team to competitors at Junior Olympics and Senior Champs. HHAA competes in the Suburban Aquatic League (SAL) and Mid-Atlantic USA Swimming.
The SAL season runs from September through February including Monday through Friday practices, 5 dual meets in November and December, 2 dual meet finals in January and 2 championship meets in January/February. Local travel is required for away meets.
· A minimum of 1-3 years coaching experience
· Knowledge and ability to communicate proper stroke technique instruction and development, dry land conditioning, and taper strategies for all levels of swimmers
· Level 3 ASCA certification (preferred)
· Current USA Swimming Coach Certification in good standing (preferred)
· 4-year college degree (preferred)
· Working knowledge of Hy-Tek Team Manager & Meet Manager (preferred)
· Must pass USA Swimming coach background checks
· American Red Cross CPR and First Aid are required.
· Create an atmosphere that encourages good sportsmanship and team spirit
Head Coach Responsibilities:
· Oversees the Girls or Boys Swimming Team
· Develop practices and actively engage with swimmers during practices
· Develop technical skills of swimmers
· Create meet lineup with other head coaches, enter into Meet Manager
· Provide feedback to swimmer after races
· Attend all meets for SAL Season and Championships
· Schedule coverage for Invitational Meets
Assistant Coach Responsibilities:
· Attend Daily practices and provide coaching instruction
· Improve technical skills of swimmers
· Attends all meets for SAL Season and Championships
· Attend Invitational meets as needed
· Assist with lineups as needed
8-22-2017 Position Available: LMAC Assistant Coach: Lower Merion Aquatic Club (LMAC) of Ardmore, PA is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Coach.
· Applicant must be enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and good communication skills,
· Ability to work nights and weekends—looking for a commitment of 2-3 times per week.
· The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in evaluating and improving stroke technique to help athletes achieve maximum potential.
· Salary/Hourly Rate would commensurate with prior coaching experience.
· Position start date: September 2017
· Interested applicants should forward their resume or letter of interest with background and qualifications to LMACHeadCoach@gmail.com.8-3-2017 Position Available: Assistant Coach: Penn Aquatics, located in Fairless Hills, Pa is looking for an assistant coach: We participate in Suburban Aquatic League dual meets and Mid Atlantic region USA meets.:
Available to coach evenings and weekends
Must be dependable and on time
Must be energetic and able to keep swimmers engaged
Will lead specified training groups as designated by Head Coach
Possess competent stroke technique knowledge and have willingness to learn team technique models
Able to effectively evaluate and improve swimmer technique
Needs to communicate with athletes, parents, and other coaches in a positive and professional manner
Should have or be willing to obtain USA certification within first 3 months
Lifeguarding certification a plus
Interested candidates please send resume to pennaquaticsheadcoach@
5-29-2017 Position Available: Upper Merion Aquatic Club Head & Assistant Swim Coach Positions Available: We are looking for coaches that are self-motivated and energetic to continue to groom our young athletes into excellent swimmers. UMAC is a part of the SAL (Suburban Aquatic League) and a member of USA Swimming. The SAL season runs from September through February with 5 dual meets and 2 championship meets. Some local travel required for away meets. SAL meets are Saturday, USA Meets are Saturday and Sunday.
Head Coach Qualifications
Experience in a head coach position preferred.
Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
Strong Knowledge of and ability to communicate proper stroke technique instruction and development, dry land conditioning, and taper strategies for all levels of swimmers.
Strong core values that include integrity, hard work, patience and respect.
Experience in writing lineups
Works well in a team situation.
Head Coach Responsibilities
Oversees the Girls or Boys Swimming Team
Assist in recruiting and scheduling of coaches.
Provide Leadership and Supervision for coach staff.
Develop practices and actively engage in practices with swimmers.
Develop technical skills of swimmers
Create meet lineup with other head coaches, enter into Meet Manager
Provide feedback to swimmer after races.
Attend all meets for SAL Season and Championships.
Schedule coverage for Invitational Meets
Create an atmosphere that encourages good sportsmanship and team spirit.
Assistant Coach Responsibilities
Attend Daily practices and provide coaching instruction.
Improve technical skills of swimmers
Attends all meets for SAL Season and Championships
Attend Invitational meets as needed.
Assist with lineups as needed
American Red Cross CPR and First Aid are required. USA Swimming/coaching
certification is required.
Compensation: TBD based on experience
Any interested candidate please forward resume to Darren Hardel, Upper Merion Aquatic Club President: dhardelUMAC@gmail.com or call 610-331-2746
05-16-2017 Position Available: Head Boys Swim Coach – MAC: The Methacton Aquatic Club (MAC), a parent-managed organization located in Worcester, PA is accepting applications for the position of Head Boys Swim Coach. MAC is a competitive aquatic club consisting of 180 plus swimmers and divers that compete in the Suburban Aquatic League (SAL). MAC currently trains at Methacton High School in a 6 lane, 25 yard pool from September to May. Practice times are in the evening typically from 6pm to 9pm.
Competitive Swimming Background; Experience Coaching an Age Group Swim Team, USA Swimming Certification is a plus.
· Coaches all squad levels on a weekly basis
· Assists in designing season training plan for all groups
· Assists Head Swim coach to determine training level for each swimmer
· Responsible for Sal Boys Meet Line-ups
· Attends scheduled meets, including Championship meets and some invitationals; works with Head Overall Coach to ensure all meets have appropriate coaching coverage
· Provides feedback to swimmers after their races during meets
· Focuses on improving technical skills of swimmers
· Fosters environment to promotes good sportsmanship and team spirit
· Attends all Coaches Meetings
· Attends all pertinent SAL meetings
· Maintains team database for times and records
· Maintains practice records for test sets to monitor improvement
· Participates in continuing education through ASCA coursework
· Assists Head Coach in developing and coaching dry land training
Contact Lisa Sommer at
Contact Lisa Sommer at Lisasommer1@hotmail.com if interested
05-16-2017 Positions Available: Assistant Swim Coach – Central Bucks School District: Central Bucks School District is seeking assistant coaches for its USAS and club swim and dive team programs throughout the year. If you have swimming or diving experience and love working with kids, please contact Roberta Lichter, CB Aquatics Manager, at email@example.com
05-16-2017 Position Available: Assistant Swim Coach – CBST: Central Bucks Swim Team, a Level 2 USA Swimming program, is looking for part-time coaches. Coaches are needed for the Senior and Age Group programs. Number of hours can be flexible, it could be anywhere from 6 to 16 hours per week of on-deck coaching, and the position could include coaching at meets on selected weekends. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals willing to fit into the CBST system while bringing their own ideas into the program. Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience.
Please contact Stu Kukla at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions about the position. If you are interested, please send a resume to Stu. All inquiries about the position and submitted resumes will remain confidential. Resumes will be taken until positions are filled.
Whether you're a job applicant seeking a position or an organization looking to hire someone be sure to advertise the opportunity here!)